OSR Recruitment are proud to be working alongside an growing investment company in Norwich to recruit for an experienced Accounts Manager to join their busy office.
As Accounts Manager, you will be working with and managing an Accounting Team to hit and exceed targets SLAs whilst providing a great level of service and adhering to a range of industry regulations. The role is to manage, motivated and develop a team of individuals to become an industry leading Accounts Team.
- Managing the recruitment process of hiring new team members including going through candidates applications, assessing their suitability, interviewing, hiring, and the training of new staff once joined.
- Managing the performance of a team of individuals including appraisals and performance reviews whilst motivating the team to improve and perform to the highest possible level
- Dealing with any potential disciplinary issues in a professional manner
- Liaising with different departments within the business, acting on requests and offering suggestions as and when required
- Working closely with the team leader to ensure all work is completed in the correct timeframes
- Preparing KPIs on a monthly basis to highlight areas for improvement and recognition
- Managing the smooth running of client portfolios including providing regular financial reports within specifified timeframes
- Attending client meetings to understand their requirements and to present solutions
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualification is preferable
- Substantial experience within accounts and/or management operations
- Experience managing and developing teams to perform to a high level
- Ability to build strong rapport and lasting relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong excel skills including use of Pivot Tables and VLookup are preferred, but not essential
Salary for the role is negotiable depending on experience, and also includes a car allowance. Benefits including a generous pension scheme, 25+ days holiday per year and regular social/wellbeing events.
To apply for the role please do so via the link on this webpage. Alternatively please contact Jack Taylor at OSR Recruitment for more information
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80690395