Up to £35,000pa (dependant on experience)
Ambridge Harris is recruiting for an accomplished Project Accountant to join our client and their existing finance team. You will be providing sound financial support and advice, maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers and evaluating processes to ensure that robust, relevant and adequate financial controls are in place.
This role is a great opportunity to provide you with great exposure to global markets with experience of working on several complex projects at any one time.
Your main responsibilities as Project Accountant will involve:
- Delivering accurate and consistent project reporting information to meet the needs of the project team and finance management within the required timescales of the business unit and the wider group up to and including the preparation of the CSR and related trading plans
- Monitoring financial performance, providing independent and robust financial challenge
- Reconciling the financial reports to the source ledgers to ensure integrity of the data provided
- Initiating continual review & improvement of processes and procedures to ensure that the financial control requirements of the business are met
- Taking responsibility for decisions which will have a significant impact on project performance
- Recruiting, training and developing employees to ensure responsibilities are discharged in a professional manner.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Part or fully qualified Accountant (e.g. CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or equivalent qualification/experience
- Previous experience of working jointly with an integrated project team within a similar role
- Good knowledge and experience on MSP (excel, PowerPoint, word) is essential
- Experience of SAP is desirable
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80668899