Commercial Gas Engineer
With a dedicated team of engineers throughout the UK, this company has a fantastic reputation for providing a reliable, and efficient M&E service to its customers.
As the Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer your duties will be to:
- To undertake the reactive and planned maintenance of Combustion Appliances, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using the necessary equipment to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Provide detailed quotations where works exceed client limits
- Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately
- To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used
- Undertake all works in accordance with H&S policy and safe working practices
- Attend all call outs within the agreed radius of your home when on call
- Provide support to team members and provide technical advice when needed
- To be polite of smart appearance and diligent in the discharge of the duties required, including the wearing of the correct company uniform
The successful Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- ACS Domestic and Commercial qualifications
- Commercial Gas Catering qualifications – desirable
- Experience within the commercial and domestic plumbing / gas works.
- Good oral, written communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi task
- Ability to plan and priorities own workload to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative
- Full drivers licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary, overtime, company van, fuel card and call out.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company with great scope for progression. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, please apply or alternatively please contact us on 07971 065664
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80697801