Front-End (FED) & User Experience (UX) Developer
Front End & UX Developer // Brand & Communications Agency // Central Manchester // Salary: Up to £27,000
On behalf of an established integrated agency I am looking for a motivated FED/UX Developer (Front-End & User Experience) to join an established creative department.
Reporting into the Creative Director this role will be see you responsible for contributing to the definition of digital projects (UX) and the creative translation of static designs into usable interfaces (UI) as well as producing low/high fidelity prototypes as part of the UX and Creative stages of all digital projects for the agency
Your role will be made up of two core aspects: Front-End development and User Experience design.
- 1-2 years’ experience working within a FED role.
- Experience of developing within WordPress and other leading CMS systems
- Experience in semantic mark-up, usability practices, accessibility, fluid and responsive design, site speed optimisation.
- Proven experience as a front end developer.
- Experience of defining user experiences either by yourself or as part of a team.
- Familiarity developing for leading content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal etc).
- 70% - 30% (design/development).
If you are looking for an award winning company who have a number of unique, industry changing clients/projects then this role is for you...
Email: for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80671528