Assistant Management Accountant
A leading national building and construction organisation, based in Irlam, are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant position will include:
- Assisting in production of monthly financial statements from beginning to end
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Accruals & prepayments.
- Journal processing.
- Updating and posting of cashbooks.
- Updating and posting of company credit cards.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Intercompany transactions and recharges.
- Assisting with year-end audit queries.
- Completing Monthly returns to HMRC (VAT, National Stats, Intrastat, EC Sales).
- Fixed Asset Accounting (Additions, Disposals, Profit and Loss on Disposal Reconciliations).
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Adhoc finance tasks
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced part qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) Assistant Management Accountant, proven at working with high volumes in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80669676