Assistant Management Accountant
Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire our successful, forward thinking and exciting client seeks an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA early stage studier with an excellent base understanding in accounts, including accruals, prepayments and double entry bookkeeping etc. You will also need to have good Excel skills and ideally you can demonstrate previous experience in analysis.
The successful candidate will assist in the production of management accounts and ensure they are submitted to the Financial Controller by the relevant deadlines. You will also need strong communication skills, necessary to engage, influence and challenge successfully at all levels.
This business has been through an exciting growth project and have recently become an international business. They have seen strong growth in their core markets and continue to develop at a good pace. This has resulted in a strong increase in workflow. They have grown massively and are looking to enhance the skill set in their team and they therefore need a talented individual to join them as soon as possible for a role as an Assistant Management Accountant.
- Reconciliation at month end of all balance sheet accounts
- Revaluation of bank accounts at month end
- Preparation and posting of all balance sheet account movement in the month
- Preparation of P&L account for the month
- Review and analysis of monthly expenditure
- Analysis of all abnormal expenditure
- Control of supplier accounts, ensuring all balances are approved at month end
- Preparation and submission to payroll of monthly commission calculations
- Reconciliation at month end of intercompany matrices
- Weekly payment of contractors
- Compilation of quarterly vat returns
This is an interesting position in a successful locally growing company who are looking to add some solid finance support into the team. If you are an ambitious, progressive and driven individual who is looking for a role that will not only give you excellent experience in a management accounting role, but also support you to become a qualified accountant, this is for you!
For more information about this role or any other Assistant Management Accountant jobs in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our websitewww.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80672448