Engineering & Project Manager
Engineer & Project Manager - Electrical
My client is a market-leading company who are specialist in their sector. They are currently going through a growth period are require a Engineering Projects Manager to work closely with the Operations Director looking after their strong team. The successful candidate will enjoy working for a very reputable market leading company earning a very attractive salary with many benefits!
Skills required for the Engineering & Project Manager:
· Engineering & ProjectManager must have a reputable engineering qualification
· Engineering & Project Manager must have project management experience within a PRINCE2 framework
· Engineer & ProjectManager must come from a manufacturing background (FMCG)
· Engineer & ProjectManager must be a quick thinker and ready for a challenge
Benefits of the role:
· Working for a market leading company who invest heavily into their employees
· Private healthcare package
· Very competitive basic salary with opportunities for overtime to boost your earnings
· Great company contribution to your pension
Commutable: Spalding, Bourne, Wisbeach, Boston & surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Daniel Adjei.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80668269