Interim Senior Accountant
A reputable manufacturer is expanding their Fareham based finance team with a new position for a capable and driven Interim Accountant for a 3-4 month period.
Working as part of small team within a large group function this role will be responsible for the financial management, controls and reporting for several Business Units and support functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide accurate and timely Financial/Management accounts to support the effective monitoring of the business unit.
- To prepare, analyze and report, on a monthly basis or as required all distribution data
- To provide on-site financial control to all aspects of the business unit, providing day to day support and advice to Business unit staff and management team members on existing and future distribution internal control practices.
- To regularly audit SOX / Internal control processes within the business unit & participate in internal controls testing for the wider UK business.
- To be responsible for monitoring and reporting of fixed assets within the business unit ensuring that capital additions and asset disposals are processed.
- Business Modeling - what if scenarios.
Candidates will be fully Qualified (or equivalent level QBE) and technically sound with relevant experience gained in a similar role for a manufacturing / product based business. Candidates should be available at short notice and able to commit to an Interim period and offer strong levels of Excel and team playing skills. Experience of working to US GAAP and SOX is ideal.
You will also be, highly self motivated, hands on and adaptable in your approach.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80698912