Market Development Manager
Unique opportunity for an ambitious chemist to join a global leader in the scientific instrumentation market.
Our client is looking for an exceptional talent to identify and assess market opportunities in the areas of chemical/materials characterization and polymer analysis.
Responsibilities, experience and qualities required:-
• Collaborate with Field Marketing, R&D and Product Management functions – ensuring "voice of the customer" demands are heard and acted upon.
• Degree in a scientific field – preferably Chemistry – further degree a plus.
• Commercial experience in chemicals, Materials Characterization or Polymers.
• Practical and/or theoretical experience within the areas of Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Thermal Analysis, Rheology or Informatics.
• Commercially savvy and understand sales process
• Availability for domestic and international travel (up to 25%),
• The ability to network, collaborate, and influence - maintaining a high degree of personal, scientific and business credibility.
Apply now for further information!Key words:- Rheology, Thermal Analysis, DSC, TGA, analytical, mass spectrometry, Gas chromatography, GC, GCMS, GC/MS, LCMS, chromatography, instruments, capital, equipment, HPLC, UPLC, UHPLC, technical, technical sales, business development, marketing, sales, product management, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, London, VRS5857DJ
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80667501