Purchase Ledger opportunities
RMS - Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerks on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in Newton Aycliffe, temporary positions to support the office with invoice back logs.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, Complimentary On Site parking and an early Friday finish
Reporting directly to the Purchase Ledger Manager you will work as an integral part of Team , you will have experienced in using Excel and previous experience within a busy Accounts Payable department is essential, ideally in a manufacturing environment along with;
- Experience of 3 way invoice matching & query escalation.
- Attention to detail and good accuracy levels are important.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Tacit Knowledge / Experience.
- Previous experience within a busy finance function is essential, ideally in a manufacturing & Service Centre environment.
- A good level of computer skills is required; along with excel experience at a good level.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80684725