Finance Analyst - Part Qualified
Our client, a major manufacturer based in Peterborough with a globally recognised brand, has just made available a 12-month FTC opportunity for a Finance Analyst - Part Qualified to join their team. The salary on offer is up to £40,000 (dependant on experience) plus an excellent benefits package.
The Finance Analyst to provide Accountancy Support in the area of Commercial Analysis & Strategy Support within our client's Industrial Power Systems Division (IPSD). As a Finance Analyst you will independently perform accounting functions which require preparation, analysis and communication of issues of normal to high complexity that support our client's business processes.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst - Part Qualified
- Provide accounting / analytical support for commercial deals by fulfilling requirements of quoting process both timely & qualitatively (related to IPSD Medium Engines Division)
- Collaborate with internal customers like commercial lead/manager, product teams and engineering teams for data inputs, data quality, clarification and ensure timely completion.
- Backend support in the process of long term forecast - P&L / Balance Sheet creation for strategic needs and decision making. (Related to: Investment Analysis - NPV, Product Profitability & Strategy, New Product Introduction, New Source Introduction etc.)
- Collate data and related reports for Commercial / Strategy Lead Supervisor & Business Resources Manager
- Support in collation and cleansing of analytical data to feed into periodic corporate reports
- Provide assistance to commercial teams in routine price requests by doing profitability analysis and related special requests.
- Maintain tools / databases for extraction of management information reports
- Maintain records and make executive reports for stake holder reviews and periodic governance
- Improve efficiency of existing processes by using advanced excel, specialist system tools imparted to this individual.
Qualifications and Experience required for the Finance Analyst - Part Qualified role
- Graduate degree or equivalent commercial work experience
- Good PC Skills with previous Microsoft Office experience is essential, MUST be able to use MS Excel to intermediate standard
- Previous Accountancy and Finance Systems experience
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership, good judgment and accountability.
- You will be an effective communicator, in both written and oral form.
- Part Qualified in a Professional Accountancy Qualification and currently studying towards gaining full Certification (AAT, FIA, ACCA, CIMA)
- A good level of previous Finance Accounts Analysis experience gained within either a commercial, corporate, manufacturing, or engineering company
- Demonstrate or able to quickly acquire a sounds
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80694784