New workshop engineer role
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a growing national plant hire company as a workshop engineer with NO weekend work and many great benefits.
The Job Role of a workshop engineer
- You will be required to work as part of a team in the workshop. You will be carrying out breakdown repairs along with routine service and maintenance work on a range of construction plant machinery including diggers, dumpers, exactors and rollers.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful as a workshop engineer
- You will have previous experience working as a plant fitter, engineer, technician or mechanic.
- Ideally, you will hold an NVQ Level 2 in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will have knowledge of JCB machinery, Bomag, Volvo, Hamm, Terex, CAT and Komatsu equipment within plant hire, tool hire or construction hire.
Benefits for the lucky workshop engineer
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime available at additional rates.
- No weekend work.
- 28 days holiday with bank holidays inclusive.
You would be working for a national supplier to the construction and highways sector of heavy plant machinery. They are continuously growing and are looking to add to their established and stable team. This expansion will assist with keeping up with company’s high demands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80689771