Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher
Are you an experienced primary teacher looking for a new role within Key Stage 2 (KS2)?
Do you have a passion for teaching children in the Key Stage 2 (KS2) phase?
Are you looking for a full time role from September 2018?
One of my client primary schools based in Tower Hamlets are looking for a full time Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher to start in September 2018 on a full time and permanent basis. This is an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school with a committed and experienced senior leadership team and a huge range of opportunities for career progression in a variety of areas.
The ideal Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher will have the following:
- Strong subject knowledge across the primary national curriculum (particularly at KS2 level)
- At least 1 years UK based primary teaching experience
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and challenging sessions, differentiated to meet the needs of all pupils
The school can offer the successful Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher:
- A strong SLT team who provides challenge and support at all levels
- Children with outstanding behaviour who are eager to learn
- A range of CPD opportunities
- Accessible transport links
- Guaranteed PPA time
If you would be interested in this role please send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80695389