Purchase/ Sales Ledger
Job Role: Purchase Ledger/ Sales Ledger
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (Dependant on experience)
Location: South Leicester
The SF Group are currently recruiting for a well known organisation in South of Leicester for a Purchase Ledger/ Sales Ledger to work within the Finance team on a full time, permanent basis.
- Accurate data entry, including supplier and manual invoice entry and general data updates, ensuring invoices are coded correctly
- Liaising with suppliers and internal site managers to obtain invoices and information relating to new and outstanding invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts on a monthly basis
- Ensuring that reconciling items are dealt with in a timely manner
- Setting up new supplier details and payment terms correctly on banking system
- Prepare weekly BACS payment run and ad hoc manual BACS/CHAPS payments as and when required
- Payments on an adhoc basis.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all financial and team deadlines are met
- Resolution of queries on a prompt and professional basis
- Ad hoc duties when requested
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Filing and administration in relation to all financial activities
Desirable Candidates to have the following:
- Attention to detail is paramount to ensure that all data entry is accurate
- Professional phone manner
- Some experience within a Purchase Ledger/ Sales Ledger position
- G.C.S.E. or equivalent
- Experience of Microsoft Office and Excel is essential
- SAGE experience is ideal
Applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
If you are wanting to get a new opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Mav at or alternatively, please call my direct line on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80693047