My client, a globally-recognised service provider, have an excellent long-term career opportunity for an ambitious Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
With exceptional career prospects this would suit an ACA/ACCA or CIMA finalist who is looking to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
The purpose of this role will be to provide financial analysis, planning support and information to the senior management team, including preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Produce monthly financial reports.
- Prepare the budget and Quarterly forecasts.
- Produce timely Contribution Margin analysis.
- Assists in the development of new reports and KPIs.
- Support non-finance areas of the business with any financial information required.
- Provide input to the monthly business performance management meetings.
- Support the development of the in house reporting system to ensure it is utilised effectively
In order to be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA - Qualified, Part-qualified or finalist
- Previous experience working in a similar role, ideally within a medium to large sized organisation
- Ability to bring lateral thinking and analytical rigour
- Advanced levels of Excel - pivot tables, graphics and advanced formulas.
- High level of resilience, drive and determination
- Team player; able to build and maintain good relationships
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80686242