KS2 Teaching Assistant
- Year 2 Teaching Assistant
- South Kensington
- Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school
- Full time-Long term role
- Competitive rates of pay
- April 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen in an 'Outstanding' rated Primary School, who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working teaching assistant to join their team on a long term basis.
About the School:
This primary school prides itself on developing and nurturing individual talents and personalities. It is very open, welcoming and diverse; having so much children from different parts of the world. The school is 2-form entry, with approximately 430 children on roll. It is based in the heart of South Kensington, with excellent transport links.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Confidence, enthusiasm and a passion for learning.
- Excellent English skills (clear written and spoken English) along with good reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- The ability to build a good rapport with children, parents and staff.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum
- The ability to promote positive behaviour in a nurturing environment is essential.
The school can offer you:
- A supportive working environment in a happy and friendly environment.
- Support from an enthusiastic and dedicated team of staff.
- Continued professional development.
- Outstanding teaching and learning environment
- Excellent Senior Leadership Team
If you are interested in this Year 2 Teaching Assistant position please send Nurani at REESON EDUCATION an up to date CV for an immediate interview or trial day.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80694910