Key Accounts Co-ordinator
My client, a manufacturing organisation based in Wrexham are looking to recruit a Key Accounts Coordinator on a permanent basis. The organisation is a highly reputable firm who have experienced strong and steady growth over the last couple of years.
After an internal promotion the organisation are currently seeking to bring in a highly efficient and effective Key Accounts Coordinator to join their busy team.
You will report into the Head of Customer Services and will support the keys account team with all administrative duties as well as the main point of contact for both internal and external customers.
Some of the key elements of the role will include:
- Receive all questions and concerns from external and internal customers and provide solutions to problems
- Generate quotes and follow up to maximize conversion to orders
- Receive and prepare orders for entry from customers
- Determine date of availability and ensure any missing information is obtained
- Ensure all required shipping information is received in a timely manner from the customer
- Advise customer of any delays/updates against acknowledged dates
- Take Customer Services external calls for spares enquiries
- Ensure the CRM database is maintained for assigned accounts
- Provide Remote Sales Support to agreed schedules as specified by SLAs and required by Marketing Campaigns
- Process all incoming Emails to generic Email Box on rota basis
- Serve as a back-up to other members of the Customer Services Team
- Maintain or increase sales revenues for assigned accounts by providing and ensuring exceptional service
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards
- A flexible and proactive approach to daily tasks is required as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to nurture internal and external customer relationships
- As the position calls for a high degree of accuracy often under pressure, good problem solving and time management skills are vital
- A willingness to question process and procedures
- The ability to quickly acquire and assimilate technical information
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft outlook experience
- Ideally CRM and/or MRP (production Scheduling) systems experience
It is an exciting time to join this organisation as they are keen to grow and expand, this role would suit you if you are keen to progress you career and work for a supportive and enthusiastic team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80674851