Mosaic Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity to join a well-known brand as a Software Analyst/Developer. Our client has customers worldwide and pride themselves on their innovative products and their service to consumers.
Your role is to support the IT infrastructure and the rapid changes within the business, with an emphasis on NAV development, programming and EDI set-up and testing.
- To design and architect solutions to meet companywide challenges
- To identify and develop creative solutions for processes that are not fully accomplished by standard Dynamics NAV processing
- Bespoke application development
- Designing custom reports
- Assisting global EDI integration with new retail customers, including set-up and testing
- Any other reasonable task as required.
The successful candidate will ideally have
- At least 2-3 years prior experience with NAV development
- Fluent in programming languages, including at least C#
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV 2009 (RTC/Classic) desirable
- Knowledge and experience of SQL Server
- VBA experience
- Some web development knowledge ideal
- Experience with Jet Reports
- Experienced in EDI set-up and testing
- Excellent communicator
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management/organisation skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure
- The ability and willingness to travel to our other offices (e.g. USA, China, Hong Kong) as business needs require
If you have the above skills and experience, please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80669240