Credit Control Administrator
Working for the UK's market leading provider of business critical software and services to the UK accountancy and payroll sectors, based in the heart of Slough. As the Credit Control Administrator, you will sit within the Credit Control team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a small amount of experience and looking for their next step within an Credit control role.
- Liaise with the sales order processing team to ensure that all customer details are up to date and correct
- Allocate, reconciliation and input of daily receipts
- Maintain accurate individual measurement and performance statistics
- Produce credit notes when requested
- Completion of ad-hoc analyses and projects
- Proactively identify accounts that will require special attention
- Continuously look to learn and self-develop
- Some relevant experience of operating within a credit control/admin environment.
- Confident, persuasive and clear communicator.
- Ability to build relationships with both external customers and internal teams at all levels within the organisation.
- Numerate, analytical, highly organised and with a good eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and to meet tight deadlines
- A self-starter who is able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excel knowledge preferred
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80689937