Subsidence Claims Handlers
Subsidence Claims Handlers x 3 - Nottingham- Competitive Salary + Benefits
Crawford and Company prides itself on being a world leading multinational company that are continuing to progressively grow in the Claims Management and Loss Adjusting industry. In the UK, Crawford operates through 27 offices all with professional experience and technical expertise to manage claims from start to finish.
They are now looking for three Subsidence Claims Handlers to join their team in the Nottingham office. You will be the first point of call for the client and work closely alongside the adjusters. You will also be dealing with contractors, coordinating claim settlements, generating reports, coordinating repairs and responsible for the progression of the claims. You must have good attention to detail, be super organised and have excellent customer service skills. In return you can expect a competitive package including private medical care, company pension, 22 days holiday, save as you earn scheme, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm working week and dress down Fridays.
To deliver a first class end to end subsidence claims handling service – progressing claims efficiently and fairly in a manner that supports the customer and partners our insurance clients brand and values.
- To deliver excellence against the key measures of reduced duration, cost control and customer satisfaction.
- To understand the nature of the claim and set a strategy for resolution understanding each individual demand and likely outcome.
- To really understand what matters to the customer and put this first.
- To identify and understand the nature of any blockages and failure demand – take ownership of issues to identify problem at root cause and adopt getting it right first time to enhance the customer experience.
- To ensure that time spent adds value to the claim’s life cycle – undertake value work – right time, right place to actively control costs and reduce indemnity spend.
- To take sole responsibility for every claim personally handled – ensure parties are kept informed and work with others to build on end to end flow.
- Build strong relations with colleagues, brokers and suppliers to ensure seamless claims handling service.
- Capture feedback and continuously look for systems improvement to enhance the overall claims handling process.
- To promote the Company ethics and values, focus on first principles of getting it right for the customer.
- Sound technical skills to pro actively manage subsidence claims.
- Good problem solving skills to identify failure demand and initiate resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to convey technical information in a clear and concise way.
- Well developed interpersonal skills to build rapport and manage customer expectations.
- Good organisational and time management skills; to co-ordinate and deliver on a variety of actions concurrently, delivering every time to high standards.
- Strong computer literacy skills to make effective use of a variety of ICT platforms and applications.
Enjoys being a team player and openly shares knowledge and skills with others.
- Shows empathy to customers and distils confidence through technical expertise.
- Demonstrates personal integrity in a way which is consistent with the Company’s core values.
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude and is solution orientated to focus on systems improvement.
- High learning capacity to build on technical knowledge.
- Is open and adaptive to change and shows a flexible attitude to meet the needs of the customer.
Please apply below
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80666207