Pensions Team Leader
My hugely expanding client who are becoming one of the most reputable firms within the Pensions industry are now recruiting for a Pensions Team leader to join their Leeds office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Team workload, activity and their client portfolio
- Ensuring team members meet quality standards by adhering to policies and procedures
- Manage a portfolio of own clients
- Project management, ensuring all activities including annual benefit statements and annual accounts meet agreed targets
- Prepare benefit calculations and related correspondence
To be considered for this position you will need to have extensive experience in Defined Benefit Pensions Administration & PPF knowledge. If you are also in a Senior Pensions Administrator role and looking to make that step into a Team Leader role this could well be for you.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, holidays, pension and other flexible benefits.
Please quote <42254> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80696023