OSR Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a forward thinking and well established investment company in Norwich to recruit for a hardworking, resilient and enthusiastic Credit Controller to join their growing team.
The main focus of the role is to collect any outstanding charges from customers and clients, providing accurate reports to colleagues and clients, handling and interpreting a range of statistics whilst ensuring a high level of collection rates.
- Contacting companies and customers via telephone, email or letter to discuss outstanding invoices
- Working to company targets and KPI's to ensure high performance levels are maintained
- Updating accurate information on the company database
- Liaising with different departments within the business to ensure operations are running smoothly and efficiently
- Preparing regular reports for clients, both internally and externally
- Ensuring agreed targets are hit, and ideally exceeded on a regular basis
- Liaising with third parties including enforcement agents and solicitors as and when required
- Experience and knowledge of basic accounting
- Strong Excel skills including use of Pivot Tables/VLookup would be advantageous
- Good comminucation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly organised with ability to work well within a team
The salary for the role is negotiable depending on experience, and includes company benefits such as pension contribution, 25+ days holiday and regular social and wellbeing events.
To apply for the role please do so via the link on this webpage. Alternatively please contact Jack Taylor at OSR Recruitment for more information on the role
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80689516