Service Delivery Manager
We've been finding a better way for over 130 years.
Now it's your turn.
Part of a FTSE 250 financial group who have been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people when others refuse. We are a trusted and ethical lender - lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It is this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our team, you will be a big part of this.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a IT Service Delivery Manager at our head office in Bradford. You will be tasked with creating long-term client relationships and acting as the bridge between the customer, our suppliers and operational delivery teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring colleagues have a clear understanding of the business objectives and how their role contributes to them.
- Lead, and motivate colleagues from IT services to deliver business objectives
- Build the capability of the team by supporting and coaching
- Providing regular feedback to team members
- Effectively communicate with Heads of Function to provide feedback on potential succession plans and team performance
- Manage day to day activity.
- Stakeholder management is core to the role along with ensuring work is delivered within SLAs and agreed targets.
- Ensure business policy and processes reflect current practices and are adhered to
- Provide operational and specialist insight to drive continuous improvement
- Identify risks and provide proposals for potential solutions, balancing risk with business needs.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Service Delivery Manager who has worked within a financial or large scale enterprise environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to influence and challenge constructively
- Ability to coach and mentor a team
- Ability to delegate responsibility
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong ITIL knowledge
- An understanding of service level management.
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development - giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including pension and bonus schemes, and a whole range of other benefits besides.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80664740