Are you an experienced Loss Adjuster with a passion for customer service?
Search are currently working with a well established multi service Loss Adjusting company who pride themselves on delivering extraordinary customer service.
You will be responsible for surveying both commercial and domestic property claims providing reports to enable and effective and efficient settlement.
* Investigate claims for customers within the company standards and guidelines.
* Gather information and evidence on the damages.
* Create reports and liaise with eh relevant department.
* Regional travel to sites.
* Must have a Cert CILA qualification.
* Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of dealing with losses
* Experience of working within a traditional loss adjusting organisation.
* Must have a clean driving license.
* Strong Analytical skills.
* Communication and interpersonal skills.
In return our client are offering a fantastic benefits package including pension contribution and health plan as well as all the usual tools of the trade including company car
This opportunity will give you the chance to work with a traditional Loss Adjusting company who put customers at the heart of everything they do.
Please Contact Kirsty Lewis in the Manchester office at Search Consultant if you are interested in this position for a confidential conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80684610