Office Manager / Accounts Controller (P8JOB3205)
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager / Accounts Controller to work for an engineering company in the Wakefield area, initially on a temporary basis with a view to going permanent.
Ideally, the successful Office Manager / Accounts Controller candidate will have the ability to carry out a wide range of office-based tasks which may include:
• Managing your own workload and supervising the Junior Accounts admin.
• Overseeing all office and administrative tasks and responsibilities
• Bookkeeper to trial balance
• Completion of invoices, orders and grants
• Credit Control
• Submit VAT Returns
• Bank reconciliations
• Sales ledger
• Purchase ledger
The successful candidate must:
• Have strong financial and administrative skills
• Have experience of managing invoice financing
• Possess a good level of numeracy, literacy and IT skills
• Have good knowledge of SAGE 50
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Be good at setting up systems and procedures
• Monday to Friday 35-40 hours p/w
• 8.30am- 4.00pm (will sometimes work until 4.30pm)
• £9.00 P/H temp
• £20,000-£24,000 for perm role
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80693592