Data and Audit Compliance Administrator
OVERVIEW - DATA ADMIN AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER:
An exciting opportunity to join a Compliance team for a well-established Southern Training Company as a Data Admin and Compliance Officer. This is an important role, ensuring the following duties are completed to a high standard.
Data entry, maintenance and compliance of Apprenticeship learner records and Employment Solutions learner records for internal provision and sub-contracted partners in accordance with ESFA and ESF rules and the Data Protection Act 1998.
Processing learner certificates and achievements to ensure timely completion that complies with funding requirements.
Produce daily management information and financial reports
In effect, this falls into three key areas of focus:
- Compliance & Data Entry : undertake accurate data entry/ maintenance of learner records (paper based or electronic)/Use of PICS internal On Boarding system, conduct full compliance audit/ completion of filing and archiving
- MIS reports: produce accurate daily financial and data management reports/ Interpret reports and make recommendations to improve reporting suite
- Administration: Handle all queries/ complaints to agree and monitor corrective and preventative actions in a timely manner. Undertake ad-hoc tasks that the role may require including reports, projects and general administration tasks
This role will liaise closely with:
- Admin and Compliance Manager (supporting them in the completion of audits)
- Operational delivery teams (communicating with them on completion of learner files etc.)
- Good standard of school education (minimum C in 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English)
- Experience in an administration role
- Experience of working with Maytas / PICS
- Demonstrable understanding of the funding rules of Adult Education Budget/ Apprenticeships
- Experience of using computerised record systems
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Able to effectively prioritise work to meet business needs, take responsibility for own workload and organise effectively
- Be able to interpret reports and make recommendations for improvements
- Confident communicator and ability to relate to engage at all levels
- Capable presenter
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
SALARY: DATA ADMIN AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER:
- £20k - £24k starting salary
- Excellent benefits and opportunity for personal development with further qualifications
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80667047