Year 5/6 Teacher
Are you a high energy KS2 Teacher who is passionate about setting pupils up for life?
Celsian Education is working with a Good Primary School in Rotherham to recruit a passionate Year 5/6 Teacher to work on a full time long term assignment until July 2018.
This driven and excellently resourced primary school are looking for experienced Teachers or NQTs to join their team as soon as possible, if you are able to produce exceptionally good lessons, with a focus on making a real difference in the classroom, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Phonics knowledge and KS1 SATs experience preferable
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
-A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
-A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with market leading CPD delivered by industry experts
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- Recommend a Friend bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80687311