Lean Performance Engineer
Our reputable Tier One contractor are currently seeking a Lean Performance Engineer to join their team. This is working on behalf of a multibillion pound highways project in Cambridgeshire.
The role will be reporting to the Lean Lead, the goal of the Lean role in business improvement is to challenge existing practices and seek out improved and new methods of working based on observed and measured performance data. This will enable them to deliver with increased efficiency and certainty so that value is added for customers and their Business.
- Lead and drive Lean Projects projects to achieve greater efficiency and deliver cost and time benefits
- Work with project teams to identify waste and put in place improvement plans
- Lead improvement and Lessons learnt workshop.
- Measurement of improvement (financial and non-financial)
- Deliver training on specific Lean tools and techniques
- Identify people who could deliver efficiencies/improvements
- Up skill, mentor and support project teams to self-deliver improvement activities
- Assist in work winning activities
- Keep abreast of new/industry thinking
- Seek to work with the Lean Champion generating Lean projects, saving opportunities and targeted improvements
- To assist with driving and delivery of the company lean strategy
- Measure and report on key contract performance indicators, particularly performance dashboards and motivating success toolkits. Look to instigate improvements and maximise scoring
- Seek to share improvements with other projects and utilise best practice from other projects to enhance performance measures
Qualifications & experience:
- Previous experience with the Efficiency Register
- Experience of the HE Lean tracker, submitting ideas and quantifying savings
- Previous Experience of the HE Knowledge Bank,
- Able to communicate clearly. Suggests improvements to systems
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes with clarity.
- Strong work ethic with flexibility to work unsociable hours/nights on occasion.
- Able to work on own initiative and seek out opportunities in line with level of responsibility.
- Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card.
- Must be a strong team player, with developed communication skills.
- Knowledge of Lean Tools
- Practical experience of implementing lean techniques and associated results
- Credibility from past accomplishments
- Ability to travel
If available / interested please apply or call Fiona on 0207 743 7537 to find out more.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80664451