Cloud Engineer AWS Azure Finance
Cloud Engineer London to £70k
Cloud Engineer (ITIL AWS Azure Chef Powershell). Hugely successful FinTech is seeking a Cloud Engineer to help build out, maintain and troubleshoot the company’s rapidly expanding infrastructure and make the environment easy to use and upkeep by using automation. As a Cloud Engineer your main responsibilities will include; designing and implementing cloud networks, configuring and troubleshooting new systems that would be going into the cloud environment, developing technical solutions and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
Based in the heart of London, you will be joining a collaborative and enjoyable work environment where you will be continuously supported and encouraged to reach your full potential. You can enjoy a number of company benefits and have the opportunity to support local charities through fundraising events organised throughout the year.
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Engineer (preferably within an ITIL environment) using either AWS or Azure
- Experience building and maintaining Cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of network technologies and system, security and network monitoring tools
- Experience with automation software (Chef)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work 1 in 4 Saturdays (paid)
As a Cloud Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £70k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call 020 7090 2575 to have a confidential discussion about this Cloud Engineer role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80671064