Digital Personalisation Developer
The Digital Optimisation Developer is a key role in supporting the delivery of the global Onsite Personalisation roadmap.
Reporting to the Personalisation Product Owner, the primary purpose of the role is to own the creation and deployment of Personalisation activities in-line with the Personalisation strategy. Working with a range of Digital stakeholders, the Digital Optimisation Developer will strive to understand customer pain-points and ensure that Personalisation activities raise the bar on CX.
The role will be responsible for operationalising the Adobe Tooling (Test & Target) suite for Personalisation, in order to maximise the return for any experiential enhancements made across the global markets.
- Ensure flawless design and execution of Personalisation activities and tests (all activities and tests begin with a well-crafted hypothesis and have clear measures of success)
- Assist in managing the optimisation programme for the Personalisation, shaping the deliverable and looking to maximising ROI for all initiatives, whilst managing conflicts
- Identify optimisation opportunities across the Digital estate in order to enhance the online experience and improve key metrics (conversion, AOV, clicks)
- Own the implementation of testing initiatives for Personalisation, using Adobe Tooling to ensure best practice development techniques are used
- Own the monitoring and troubleshooting of MVT & A/B testing for Personalisation to identify and resolve any adverse effects the tests or activities have on the digital estate
- Assist in analysing tests, producing reports on the key metrics and determining the ROI and projections for the initiative
- Contribute towards keeping the business up-to-date on Personalisation best practice, through strong appreciation of industry practice, technology movements, customer needs and skills required
- Responsible for close collaboration with key stakeholders across the business (including UX, Digital Analytics, Product Owners) to work through the digital vision, providing optimisation guidance and support on technical options
You will be:
Customer obsessed, working hard to build internal and external relationships and create solutions that meet tangible customer needs
Self-starting, proactively seeking and sharing feedback from/with your stakeholders to own your development
Highly communicative, able to work at pace and deal positively with ambiguity
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience conducting MVT and A/B testing across a Digital business, adopting OOP techniques
- A strong appreciation of JSON, DOM and browser variations
- Strong project-management skills and a keen attention to detail, with the ability to oversee multiple projects and both identify and manage risks
Ideally, you will also have:
- Computer Science or IT-related qualifications to degree level, ideally to Master's level
- Experience within an Agile environment, with an appreciation of Sprint planning/Regression Testing/freeze periods
- Commercial experience within a fast-paced matrix organisation
- An understanding of React or Vue
- Knowledge of templating languages
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) 207 842 2968.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80690326