A great opportunity for somebody to join this rapidly expanding organisation.
My client is a lovely business that has gone from strength to strength and is now seeking to add an assistant accountant to their busy finance team
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* To raise foreign invoices and statements for members with contracts in other currencies.
* Administer and resolve queries by members. Liaise with other parts of the business and
Credit control to resolve queries in a timely manner. Review the query report and summarise
as they are required by business.
* To perform credit checks following the guidelines agreed within the Credit Policy.
* To resolve any system issue in this area with the software provider on a timely manner.
* To assist the Financial Accountant and Management Accountant during month end / year
* Balance sheet reconciliations within the scope of the role.
* Responsibility for maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register and postings / reconciliation to the
* Assist with month end, year end and audit, within the scope of the role.
* Month end reporting within the scope of the role.
* Ad hoc investigations and projects within the scope of the role.
* Holiday cover for Management Accountant
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be either AAT qualified or studying towards their AAT qualification
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in the use of Excel
- Have excellent organisation skills
A competitive salary package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80675236