Financial Controller - Law Firm
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant looking to expand their experience with a rapidly growing award winning law firm which see Accounts as an essential part of the business to sustain its continued growth. The purpose of the role is to support the Finance Director in effectively managing the accounts team and all aspects of finance within this growing business.
Main responsibilities include;
- Management and development of the Accounts Team including Cashiers, Billing and Management Accounts.
- Support the team through its growth, develop junior members of staff to take on additional responsibilities as the business and team grows.
- Support the adherence to relevant regulatory requirements, including the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR) and FCA requirements.
- Be a key part of reporting and audits.
- Continually review and assess internal financial procedures/controls to ensure compliance with all regulatory and internal guidelines
- VAT & other HMRC Returns
- Work with the team in the ongoing development of financial policies
- Liaison with third parties, including the firm's bankers, auditors and suppliers
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of the monthly accounts pack, including value added analysis. Year-end reporting
- Cash flow forecasting and pro-active working capital management
- Budget and reforecasting process, production and modelling
- Delivery of ad hoc financial analysis
- Maintaining the integrity of the financial data
Our client is based in modern offices and has a range of benefits on top of a highly competitve base salary.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80669335