Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy for a experienced and knowledgeable Senior Conveyancer.
Reporting to the Conveyancing Manager in a busy, high volume environment you are expected to:
- Maintain a high caseload whilst undertaking a comprehensive set of tasks;
- Prioritise and meet deadlines independently;
- Perform amongst a team, assist and mentor others when required;
- Act as manager in their absence;
- Liaise, build and maintain rapport with clients and third parties;
- Maintain the companies image and provide their customers with excellent service;
- Help and organise the team ensuring business targets are met.
- Accurate completion of daily tasks efficiently and in a timely manner for example dealing with caseloads including both freehold and leasehold transactions encompassing new builds, unregistered and shared ownership properties
- Dealing with legal enquiries
- Resolving complex and technical queries e.g. Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation.
- Compile and check letters to clients and third parties including Conflict of Interest, contracts, mortgage reports, search results etc.
- Use the internal Management Information reporting system to identify, monitor and achieve targets.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80683995