Flexible - depending on level of experience
This interesting mobile tech company, working in areas such as mobile payment solutions, is looking to hire a further iOS Developer to join its expanding team.
The role will include the development of new and existing mobile applications which will be highly visible in the public domain. You must show experience of the whole project life cycle and will need to
be able to pick up things quickly and take responsibility for your work in terms of content, quality and timely delivery
Key skills/experience required:
- Minimum 2:2 Degree in a technical discipline and 2+ years full-time commercial iOS development experience.
- Swift (version 2+)
- Unit Testing (XCUnit)
- Version control (preferably GIT)
- Ability to interpret technical specifications and a strong communicator.
Preferential Additional Skills:
- Experience with building frameworks and SDKs
- Asynchronous programming skills
- Auto Layout
- publishing apps to the Apple App Store
- MVC architecture
- automated UI testing
- automated build pipelines
- device provisioning
experience of the EMV specifications.
This is a great company to work for, with interesting and dynamic projects on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80673548