A Secondary School in Cheshire is looking to appoint an exceptional teacher of French and Spanish.
They are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and ambitious teacher of French and Spanish to join a successful team of teachers in the MFL faculty. The post would suit either an NQT or an experienced teacher who is committed to helping young people achieve. You will be responsible for teaching both French and Spanish.
They are looking for a dedicated and innovative teacher of French and Spanish who is committed to raising attainment.
The post offers the opportunity to teach MFL whilst contributing to the thriving extra curricular programme of the school.
You must have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK, or an equivalent overseas qualification with UK teaching experience. This will allow you to deliver the French and Spanish National Curriculum and be properly equipped to deal with classroom management. You will be committed to raising standards and have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
Skills, Knowledge and Aptitude:
- Qualified Teacher Status in the UK or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Prior experience of teaching both French and Spanish
-Good classroom management skills
- Commitment to students of all abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to raising standards of learning
- High level of self motivation
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills
- Passion for teaching MFL across a wide ability range
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO STRINGENT DFE GUIDELINES, CANDIDATES WHO CANNOT DEMONSTRATE CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE OR PROVIDE REFERENCE DETAILS TO COVER THE LAST TWO YEARS PRIOR TO STARTING WORK WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80680656