C++ Developer Linux Windows
C++ Developer Cambridge to £55k
C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer (Linux Windows MacOS C++ OOP). Market leading software house whose remote access technology product is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide is seeking a passionate C++ Developer.
As a C++ Developer you’ll help create the latest generation of products; you’ll design, develop and implement exciting desktop, mobile and embedded projects across multiple software platforms and technologies. There are many technically challenging projects constantly in the pipeline; you’ll be joining a busy, motivated team of software professionals working in a friendly and collaborative environment with a good work / life balance. Offices based in Cambridge city centre.
- Strong C++ development skills across the full development lifecycle
- Must have experience with at least two operating systems (Linux, Windows, MacOS)
- Collaborative team member with strong communication skills, keen to share knowledge and learn from others
- Passionate about producing high quality, secure software that solves real-world problems
- Degree educated, ideally Computer Science
- Desirable: Java, Python, network programming or protocol design, cloud based services and APIs
As a C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £55k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for more information about this C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80671469