I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join one of the biggest companies within the food industry. This company is a leading company in their market and has recently expanded the site and now require additional members to the team. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from an excellent basic salary and have the opportunity to intake both external and internal training & development opportunities.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled
- Maintenance Engineer needs to be competent both electrically & mechanically
- Maintenance Engineer must come from an manufacturing background
- Maintenance Engineer must have a reputable Engineering Qualification
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Internal and external training
- Opportunities for training and development
- Career development
- Great Package
Benefits: Great pension package and healthcare scheme
Commutable: Derby, Uttoxeter, Ashbourne, Burton-on-Trent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Daniel Adjei
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80695585