Commercial Finance Analyst
Our client is a leading employer in the Liverpool area. They are looking for a data-savvy Commercial Finance Manager to join their flourishing team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Analyst looking for their next step into a Management position.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will have the following duties:
- Data manipulation and data handling using SQL and advanced Excel
- Commercial analysis and company performance monitoring
- Basic financial modelling
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting at all levels including board (Sales, Key KPI's etc.)
- Business partnering with non-finance departments to understand reporting requirements and provide commercial insight throughout the business
- Develop and maintain appropriate KPI's using the information to challenge the business to continuously improve
- Support the delivery of quarterly reforecasts and the annual budget
- Line management of a Commercial Finance Analyst
- Analysis of drivers including website traffic and marketing campaigns
- Ad-hoc projects as required
The Commercial Finance Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Very data-savvy including ability to manipulate data, advanced Excel skills
- Must have strong commercial awareness and be highly analytical
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to business partner as thoroughly as possible
- Commercial analysis experience
The role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work within a fast paced and dynamic organisation.
If you think you meet the criteria for the Commercial Finance Analyst, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80680819