Head of Client Accounts
Head of Client Accounts
Manchester (M3 – 3 mins’ walk Deansgate-Castlefield Metro)
- Do you have a remarkable attention to detail?
- Does your talent for building relationships set you apart from most people?
- Are you naturally strategic in your approach?
- Are you technically confident in MS Excel and its potential?
Bespoke is looking for a business-smart individual who relishes the prospect of taking full ownership of the relationship with our clients as well as optimising opportunities for business development. This is an exciting opportunity to establish and grow a niche subdivision of an already successful business and be pivotal in our international expansion plans.
Bespoke is an industry-leading business intelligence and data analytics consultancy. We have helped businesses streamline and make sense of large internal and external datasets whilst increasing both the efficiency and accuracy of the internal operations. Our client base ranges from large multinational healthcare clients to leading aerospace manufacturers.
You should be adept at grasping complex situations quickly and explaining these clearly to a wide range of different individuals. Within this role you will focus on:
- Managing the client relationship including understanding their specific project requirements
- Assisting the design and development teams with project understanding
- Quality Assurance of projects, ensuring the correct test procedures have been followed
- Delivering solutions to clients once development has been completed
- Ensuring accurate and timely documentation
- Managing client hours and developer time
- Managing your own P&L
To excel in this vital role, you will have an absolute commitment to helping our clients grow through greater efficiency. This will be achieved through you having a natural talent for building trusting relationships with clients who will feel truly listened to and understood.
The demands of this role are such that you will need to have at least 3 years’ experience of working
within a software house type environment and possess an insight into business, both commercially and operationally.
If you want to join us in our mission to help some of the UK’s biggest brands work more efficiently, apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80678226