Multi-Skilled Engineer for Manufacturing Company in South Wales
Salary: £26,650 based on a 36 hour week.
Location: South Wales
As part of a core maintenance team, respond to and resolve equipment breakdowns, carry out planned preventative maintenance and improvement schemes on equipment.
- Part of a weekend 2 man day shift team
- Support Maintenance Foreman in achieving all maintenance tasks
- Good electrical skill/understanding (to be able to tackle breakdowns, proactive maintenance, preventative maintenance, improvements)
- Good mechanical skill/understanding (to be able to tackle breakdowns, proactive maintenance, preventative maintenance, improvements)
- Good understanding of all maintenance tools
- Carry out maintenance health and safety, environmental tasks
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Complete improvement tasks/planned maintenance (when not tackling breakdowns).
- Good communication, flexibility, team ethics to achieve goals.
- Familiar with fault finding in panels, inverters, motors, switchgear, installation work, P.L.C, s (siemans S5 & S7)
Functional knowledge and skills:
- Lean technique knowledge (Kaizen, 5S, Six Sigma, autonomous maintenance)
- Appropriate IT skills (Word, Excel etc.)
- Understanding of HSE Policies
- Problem solving techniques
- Preventative maintenance techniques (predictive, planned)
If you feel you have the necessary skills needed for this fantastic role then please apply today!
Contact Chris at Mai Day Recruitment Services Ltd.
Email: chris@maidayrecruit .co.uk
Telephone: 01480 413245
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80666999