Mortgage Advisor (Wakefield)
Job Role: Mortgage Advisor
Function: Mortgages North
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Hello. We're TSB, and we exist to change the way Britain banks.
We aren't like other big banks. That's because every penny that TSB customers deposit stays right here in Britain, supporting mortgages or loans for other TSB customers. That helps our customers and their communities to thrive. And that's a good thing for all of us.
We're not interested in trying to make a fast profit at the expense of our customers. We profit with them, not from them.
We're looking for a Mortgage Advisor who is passionate about providing a brilliant customer experience.
Whether our customers are stepping up, moving on or staying put our Mortgage Advisors provide specialist advice. You'll help our customers with their mortgage and protection needs making sure everything goes smoothly until they receive the keys to their new home or transfer their mortgage to TSB.
As a Mortgage Advisor you'll help our branch Partners so they can spot additional opportunities to help our customers.
What we need today
We love our Mortgage Advisors to have these skills and experience:
- CeMAP qualification or equivalent essential
- Fact finding, experience of interviewing customers and providing great customer service.
- Brilliant at communicating and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What we need tomorrow
We know it takes more than just skills and experience. So, we want our Mortgage Advisors to:
- To make sure we can support our customers when they need us, we're looking for people with the ability to work flexibly. Both in location and hours.
- Be a team player who has strong planning and control skills
- Live and breathe our TSB values and behaviours.
At TSB it's important that we all do business in the right way and part of that means meeting our responsibilities under UK Financial Services regulations.
As this is a regulated role covered by the Certification regime, it's important to note that people performing the role will be subject to regulatory references, annual credit and criminal record checks, as these are ways in which we meet those responsibilities.
So if this sounds up your right up your street, come and join our team. We make things happen!
We are Pioneering, Responsible, Straightforward, Collaborative and Transparent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80683364