International Accountant required by a fantastic company based in Slough. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts for the Holding Company and its International Subsidiaries.
- Preparation of Budgets for the Holding Company and its International Subsidiaries.
- Preparation of information for the Statutory Consolidated Group Audit. Liaising with the auditors.
- Responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of accounting controls throughout the Group.
- Direct responsibility for 2 International Accounting Staff members.
- Liaising with the country group accounts teams in US & NL.
- Reconciliation of Control Accounts.
- Preparation, Review and Distribution of the Management Accounting Pack to Country Group Manager and Holding Company Board.
- Detailed Analysis of Work-in-Progress is required prior to the preparation of the Management Accounting Pack
- The job Reports to the Holding Company Board and indirectly to each Country Group Manager.
This job would suit a part-qualified/newly qualified accountant who has the ability to use Microsoft Office and who has a good understanding of SQL or Microsoft Access.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80679524