My client is a global organisation based in Cardiff that provide claims management and loss adjusting services.
If you are looking for a professional and corporate environment that offer fantastic benefits and a progression scheme, please take a look below.
The client is a multi million turnover organisation that operates globally with over 7000 employees worldwide.
We are seeking an individual with specialist experience of the Consumer Credit Act, primarily handling consumer claims but those with general and travel insurance experience will be considered.
The role will involve working within an experienced team of technical claims technicians, dealing with your own claims from FNOL to settlement. A majority of the claims will be of varying value and complexity so you`ll have the skills and knowledge to settle (within your authority) or to pass the more complex cases on to other departments when necessary.
You will have/will be:
- Extensive claims experience
- Knowledge of the consumer credit act
- Ideally experience in the travel insurance industry
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with both Customers and Clients
- Prioritise workload effectively
- Experience of dealing with consumer claims
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with our customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim.
- Progress toward or intention to become Cert / Dip CII qualified
If you are interested in the post, please apply with your CV. Cardiff.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80675217