Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC) Nottingham based building services contractor - £40-50k + Car + Package
Your new company
A highly successful M&E contractor based in Nottingham are looking to appoint a Mechanical Design Engineer to take the lead on mechanical building services projects for the educational, healthcare, commercial, residential and industrial sectors.
Your new role
- Take the lead on assigned mechanical services projects
- Delegate work to junior members of the team
- Carry out full mechanical services design (HVAC) on a variety of projects across various industry sectors
- Providing Technical design assistance to all departments within the company as necessary.
- Attending design meetings as requested by the Design Manager to ensure that the design philosophy agreed at tender stage is conveyed in the design.
- Ensuring that all design and drawings and produced in good time to allow for sign off process to be adhered to.
- Liaising with external design specialists to achieve suitable and detailed design deliverables.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need an excellent understanding and knowledge of mechanical systems (HVAC) with a history of experience in the appropriate disciplines.
- Wide range of design project experience across multiple industry sectors
- Proven track record of delivering projects to a high standard and on time
- You may also be required to be part of a professional or chartered body.
- HNC/HND in Mechanical / Building Services Engineering
- AutoCAD, Hevacomp / IES software
- Full understanding of current British Standards and associated Legislation
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 50,000
- Car/Car Allowance
- Company Pension
- Private medical (after probation)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
For more information please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80691420