Based: Wigan - WN5
Salary: up to £25k + pension + flexible working hours!
Flexible start time to suit between 7.30am-9am
Our client is a world leading business based just outside the centre of Wigan. Currently turning over almost £15million and with an international presence spanning over the last 35 years, they are actively looking for a strong Credit Controller to join their team, managing the aged debt single-handedly with support from the Finance Director
This role is based at the companies head office in Wigan, easily commutable from a number of locations
- Liaising with customers to arrange payment of debts within agreed terms
- Working to an agreed timetable, putting clients on stop and issuing reminders
- Working towards cash targets and cash collection
- Applying for credit limits, managing credit insurance
- Updating credit references on customer accounts
- Preparing credit application forms for Financial Controller when accounts go over limits
- Posting cheques and credit transfers received to ledger
- Processing outgoing invoices and setting up new customer accounts
- Assisting sales team with credit worthiness of potential new customers
- You MUST have experience in Credit Control and putting customers on stop
- SAGE 50 experience would be highly beneficial
- Team player and looking for a long term career
- Able to fit in with a stable team but the ability to work independently, managing the Credit Control function alone.
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80671311