Senior Digital Acquisition and Strategic Trading Manager
Job Title: Senior Digital Acquisition and Strategic Trading Manager
Job Type: 9 month Fixed Term Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Digital Acquisition and Strategic Trading Manager to join a dynamic Marketing Ecommerce team on a 9 month fixed term contract.
About the role
As the Senior Digital Acquisition and Strategic Trading Manager you will be responsible for growing traffic and sales though digital channels and provide digital marketing strategy for the wider business.
Key Responsibilities -
- To lead the agency selection in line with the total marketing strategy, setting the company up with the right partnerships that deliver value for money.
- To understand industry best practice within digital acquisition and make recommendations for what would work for the business. To lead the 10% strategy.
- To work with agencies to deliver the Digital Marketing Plan ensuring consistency with Brand Marketing and the Business and Customer Plans.
- Liaise with internal Marketing stakeholders to ensure their wider marketing messages are fully integrated and external offline promotions are reflected across all digital activity.
- Channels to include (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Affiliates, & Social Media.
- To manage the digital marketing executive, and their KPIs - reporting; internal campaign briefs; conversions recommendations; budget management.
- To oversee weekly and monthly reporting to demonstrate tracking to budget, and to brief. Use various website analytics and business reports to monitor key site performance indicators, and take appropriate actions where necessary.
- To deliver the experimental traffic plan 2018, looking at where the new source of traffic will come from in 2019 and beyond.
The ideal candidate will have -
- Previous experience in an ecommerce role with proven experience of driving online sales
- A solid understanding of digital marketing channels with a focus on acquisition.
- Commercial Awareness and strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80669715