Front Office System Support Specialist (Charles River / SQL)
Senior Front Office System Support Specialist / SME (Charles River / CRIMS, SQL)
A world leading Hedge fund and Investment Manager based in the City of London is looking for a Senior Front Office System Specialist (Charles River, SQL) to provide first, second and third line application support for Front, Middle and Back office Investment Management Systems across the business.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Charles River application specialist (Charles River, SQL) to join the team in London as a subject matter expert to work with our other global teams. The role on offer is broad and requires the candidate to have a fantastic technical and business understanding, as well as stakeholder management experience.
To be considered for the role of Senior Front Office System Support Specialist (Charles River, SQL), experience in the following is essential:
- At least 3 years' experience supporting Charles River (CRIMS)
- Experience working within an Asset Management business supporting front, middle and back office applications.
- Solid understanding of Front, Middle and Back office operational processes within an Asset Manager
- Strong SQL skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong trouble shooting experience.
Please apply immediately to avoid disappointment for what is a wonderful opportunity to join a great technical team. For further information contact Andre Bennett on 0207 144 3156 or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80676872