New Commercial Management Accountant Role for Private Equity Backed Company in Bolton
My client are a private equity backed company, based in the Bolton area. Since they were bought, they have gone from strength to strength, opening a number of new sites as planned. They are showing no signs of slowing down and now need to recruit a commercial management accountant, to facilitate the growth.
Your new role
- Prepare accurate monthly management accounts on a timely basis.
- Budgeting and forecasting with actuals / create analysis packs.
- Producing monthly, quarterly and annual Corporate reporting packages.
- Preparation of weekly work in progress report with supporting commentary and monthly out turn expectations.
- Providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Support non-financial managers in developing wherewithal to build financial astute teams.
- Reconciliation of Bank accounts.
- Monitoring of aged debtors on a weekly basis.
- Posting of regular journals on a monthly basis such as stock, wages, procedures.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliation for review.
- Support/liaise with Internal and External auditors.
- Preparation of any ad hoc reports for external & internal purposes.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You will also need to be a progressive candidate with a 'can do' positive attitude. It is essential you can demonstrate when you have produced accurate information, alongside your brilliant communication skills.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £35,000 - £40,000. You will also get the opportunity to work for a private equity backed company, with an almost set progression plan in place. Further, you will work with two exceptional finance professionals on a regular basis. Opportunities such as this are few and far between.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80676262