Role: Commissioning Engineer
Salary: £35000 - £40000PA
Working hours: 40PW
Sector: Automation Electrical Controls/Special Purpose
Our client is highly respected in their industry for quality service and reliability with there product and service. They are a large, multi-disciplined, privately owned engineering company offering a single source, supporting the manufacturing sector in the UK & Ireland.
They now seek a talented Electrical Design Engineer to complement the business within new project from concept to implementation. You background could well be from power generation, Electrical controls safety switches, or Robotics.
During implementation, you will typically be required to work on site commissioning the equipment, which may involve working with approved installation sub-contractors, depending on the size and scope of the project. Where this is required, you are responsible for overseeing the quality of the work supplied by the sub-contractor.
You will also be required to support customers with existing equipment to assist with troubleshooting issues. This can be via telephone/email or may involve site visits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to)
· Ensure that the installation and commissioning phase of projects is delivered on time and at the expected quality
· Manage sub-contractors and ensure they deliver the expected quality
· Liaise with the customer to ensure customer satisfaction
· Provide updates to the Engineering Manager with regards to project status, timings and issues
· Liaise with sub-contractors.
· Modify HMI PLC and programmable safety relay software at commissioning stage. Training can be provided on company products.
· Produce calculations for safety system loops based on EN ISO (PLs) and EN62061/61511 calculations (SIL). Training can be provided.
· Generate appropriate detailed documentation around the commissioning of the process/machinery control & safety systems.
· On site commissioning.
· Create and carry out validation procedures for machinery upgrade and modification projects.
· On site troubleshooting support for existing systems
· On site day to day management of sub-contractors
Please, call Adam Elsmore on / for more details or emails your CV directly or just click apply!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80668479