Paraplanner - South Manchester, Cheshire -Salary up to £32,000
Paraplanner - South Manchester, Cheshire - Salary up to £32,000
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a respected and growing IFA Practice in the Cheshire area.
- A well-established and friendly firm with strong 2018 growth plans
- Free parking
- 23 days holiday and company pension
- Identifying and providing the most relevant client-focussed solutions
- Producing accurate and compliant suitability reports
- Performing the end to end paraplanning role
- Previous experience within a Paraplanner role is essential, working within a wealth management or IFA environment
- Minimum level 4 qualified
- A thorough working knowledge of FCA regulations and products and their application
- Experience in writing suitability reports
- Knowledge of back office systems, with Intelligent Office preferred
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport
We are a specialist Financial Services Recruitment Division and would be keen to discuss this role in more detail as great opportunity. Please feel free to call Philip Gordon at Zoot Recruit on Liverpool 601-6000 and I can discuss this role in more detail.
I am also contactable via email -
I am also contactable via my LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services & Insurance recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2018 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com.
We are also on twitter so feel free to follow us @zootrecruit.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80665065